WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in the world that every month’s number of active users almost 2 Billion. Whatsapp has officially launched a new app, called WhatsApp Business.
It’s a completely different version of the standard WhatsApp application, but it works pretty much the same way. This application is launch two years ago for small businesses.
This is an android & iOS app with which, businesses can interact with their customers very easily. It provides you with features of automation and sorting tools to respond to messages quickly.
Features of WhatsApp Business Application
- Just like in any normal WhatsApp profile, another person sees your WhatsApp profile picture and status, in a business profile you see the details of your business.
- You can show your customers things like address, business description, email address, and website in your Business profile, which are useful for the customer.
- Another great feature of this application is organizing chats with labels. You can easily sort your contacts and chats and labels in the WhatsApp Business app so that you can quickly find your customers again associated with a particular label.
- This is a feature of this application, which everyone will love. This feature is called Quick Replies. In all business, we have to send some common messages to the customers. For example, if a customer gives you an order, reply to them with one or two lines of Thankyou for placing your order, etc. But if you write these again and again for every single customer, your time will be wasted. In this case, WhatsApp Business stores the messages you send frequently and sends them to you as quick replies.
- Many businesses have a system with automated replies in their email address. That is, whenever a person sends an email to their email address, you no longer have to open your email address all the time so that you can reply to the email at the same time, then the email system on your behalf, an automated reply to your Sends it to the customer or whoever sent the email.
- WhatsApp has introduced some such automated replies feature in its Business app, which allows you to manage a great customer base. You can set automated messages in this app and also set when you want to send them to customers. For example, when a new customer message to you, you can send a message of use Greetings with automation.
Is WhatsApp business free to use?
That application was built for small businesses in mind. Create a business profile with all relevant information and manage your customer’s contacts, chats with labels to find them easily.
How to get started with This Application?
- First, open your Android Play Store or iOS App Store, then now search on search bar type the “WhatsApp Business”, now install this application.
- Now read the terms conditions, then tap accept & continue button.
- Now find your country from the drop-down list to add your country code, and then enter your mobile number. Then press the next button, then you received a six-digit OTP (one-time-password) via message or phone call, then enter six-digit code to complete your registration.
- Finally, all done, now you can access all features of the WhatsApp business app.
Benefits of the WhatsApp business account?
To measure the productivity of any business, you have to analyze its insights and result reports. WhatsApp Business app provides you statistics of all messages. These stats include the number of messages, sent, read, and delivered.
Create a profile on your WhatsApp business account to find your customer some valuable information about your business — like your location, contact information, social media, and website. And also, you can use your business phone number and your customer can message on that number.
If you have different personal and business phone numbers then you can use both on your WhatsApp business and WhatsApp messenger installed on the same phone and register with separate numbers.
So overall, WhatsApp Business account provides great and easy to use features for small businesses.
You may also like this: